Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Doll of The Day - Pink Kitty

 Pink Kitty- Never had a real name for this doll she was made and sold so fast I never got use to her. She was an experiment that went well. She is a on 1/6th Scale Obitsu medium bust doll. I made her wig so it would work around her cat ears. The ears were hand painted by me along with her face. I custom made he hands, feet and tail. Outfit is hand sewn. She was made to look like a cute cat girl. She was sold on Nov 26th 2012 which would put her birthday somewhere in the beginning of November 2012. the only problem I had with her was her tail kept breaking and her feet parts shrunk when I baked them. Her parts were made out of Polymer Clay.  I did make new parts for her before she was sold but after the pictures were taken. I liked her but I am glad she found a home where she is loved and cared for.  She is the only one like her I have made but she has encouraged me to make more.


No comments:

Post a Comment