Thursday, December 12, 2013

Doll of The Day- Yukari Yakumo

Yukari Yakumo 
She was based off Yukari Yakumo from the series Touhou. She was made for a friend who never claimed her so she is still mine. The picture above is her first eyes they have been changed since then (the nex eyes are seen in the other picture). I did buy a doll head with the hair already rooted just to try. I didn't care for it so much because the hair was all less moveable and thick. I didn't have the control I wanted but it worked well with the character. She is a white skin 21cm Obitsu doll. Her dress was made out of real Kimono silk and was all hand sewn. I am not the best at drawing anime eyes so I did my best and when I improved I fixed her eyes again. I did style her hair and I did paint her hands to be white to look like gloves. She is For Sale contact me for info.
Obitsu head
Obitsu 

No comments:

Post a Comment