Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Late Update

Sorry there was no post yesterday. Life got in the way, I don't think anyone reads this anyway. Well not yet. so I'll give a little update my Mirodoll  bodies showed up today they are to be used for my Kirk and Spock Dolls. The bodies are 68cm tall and so now I am waiting for the heads. I am so excited the bodies are 68cm tall and one is tan and the other is real skin. I am really excited I need to go and make their shirts now. The black thing on the top of the doll body is spocks wig it came today too so just waiting for the Kirk wig and heads. They are huge dolls the biggest in my collection I am really excited.  I will keep you posted when I find out more and when the rest is received.  Thank you Mirodoll.
Kirk and Spock bodies

No comments:

Post a Comment