Sunday, December 8, 2013

Update

Dear Readers,
                     I thank you all for reading and following my blog. I promise you there will be more dolls and I will keep up with the doll of the day for a bit more. I have many dolls to add I didn't realise there was so many. I will also soon be adding videos and tutorials of my own work. Also more stories about dolls. I am working on a few new projects which I will be posting. So many dolls, I love my dolls and I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Any questions or comments feel free to ask.  
                     I am writing this post to let you know the 1/4 & 1/3 Scale BJDs are coming I'm trying to go in order of my dolls. Also I am waiting for a fe new BJDs I have coming on the way to show up. So a lot more is to come keep on reading and thank you all again.
Yours Truly, Kenji

No comments:

Post a Comment