Friday, May 16, 2014

Dolly Update May 16th

Hello Readers!
I am Just giving you a bit of a update on what is going on. Sunday I fly out to Toronto for 2 weeks Anime North is next weekend I am so excited! I have been busy getting ready packing and all that stuff that comes with traveling. I love the city of Toronto and I can't wait to get out there and take picture of my dolls traveling around the city.

Also in the news June 4th the 3rd Issue of Punch will be out and My dolls will be in it. I don't know what they decided to publish I just know I am in it. For the ones who read this and don't know what punch is it's the magazine that the local comic book store Amazing Stories puts out it has work from many local artists. It's a complete fan magazine for anyone into comics and pop culture. I sent them tons of photos so I have no Idea what they published. I will find out out the launch party can't wait to see my friends again.

Back to Toronto I will be happy to announce my Dolls Rukia and Thomas will be getting married. No date has been set but when they do it will be all over the blog. They have been waiting months for their wedding. They have been waiting since February to get married but we all had an extended Winter this year and even though winter has been gone the ground is frozen and all the grass looks brown and icky so I figured in Toronto they can have their honeymoon and be married somewhere exotic. Ok I know Toronto is not exotic but for my dolls who only Rukia has been once before it is. So keep a close watch on my blog for there wedding photos.

I can't leave you readers with no doll pictures so here is Some pictures I had sent into Punch and from my dolls Winter Photo shoot. Gene and his Many Girlfriends.
Gene and Moon Sharing a milkshake 

Gene is a Mystic Kids 1/4th scale and his full name is Chris Gene Klaus but depending on my Mood Hi name Changes and I mostly just call him Gene.

Moon she was featured on my blog back in January. She is a Impldoll Moon 1/4th scale MSD with normal skin.

Moon and Gene were friends but closer to her departure they got closer but he accepted her departure but not before they had one date just as friends.







Gene and May with a Penguin 
Gene and May were boyfriend and girlfriend to begin with. That's how Gene came to live with us. May came into the family to live with her brother Thomas and wanted to see her boyfriend and so he came over on a work visa. I say work visa because I really couldn't afford him at the time so I used him as my model for doll clothes/wigs and other things so he had to earn his keep. Now I don't think I could Live without him. Since this picture they have broken up and are seeing other dolls but they are still good friends.
May is a Mei Bobobie with modified ears to be human. She is 1/4th scale MSD white skin.






   
Gene and Trill


Gene and Trillium, They are now together and love being together. They are Planning on Getting married one day. Trill isn't sure she wants to go through with it but Gene is fine with that. I have there wedding stuff ready to go it's just a matter of when Trill decides she is ready.

Trillium is she was featured also on my blog back in January she is a Bobobie Ariel 1/4th Scale MSD White Skin.

I know I might seem weird writing stories and personal lives for my dolls but I love to write and make up stories in my books so whats the difference with doing it for dolls? It's all part of the creative process.

I hope you all enjoy my Blog and keep coming back for more stories. Thanks for Reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment