Sunday, May 11, 2014

May Update

Sorry I have not updated in a long time. I was waiting till I went to Anime North but that is further away than it seems. I will continue to keep updating from now on. I completed Camp NaNo and I don't have another that has been occupying my time along with Star Trek, I have made some new Trekkie friends and they are great. I have lots of dolls to update and show you all I love them and they all can't wait to be on the site soon.

One thing I have done that is major I got my BJD rings for sale on my Etsy. I am adding new colors all the time and plan to take these to Anime North with me to sell there at my table. Be sure to stay to watch the site I will be updating it as much as I can over the next while and I promise and to post lots of Pictures from Doll North once I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment